Dual Recognition Parking Lot Management Server
AutoPark® Parking Lot Management Server integrates ALPR and UHF tag (eTag) dual recognition functions. In addition to the 2-in-1 recognition capability, the server also allows creating black and white list databases, setting management levels and individual user rights, Raid 1 level dual embedded O.S. suitable for long-time operation, and other advantages. Besides, the server can satisfy simple processes and easy management purposes with flexibility and scalability features. Regardless of the parking lot scale, while meeting the application of parking lots of any size, such as the collective houses, industrial areas, commercial buildings, department stores, hotels, hospitals, casinos, and government agencies.
- Support both license plate and electronic tag (eTag) authentication methods.
- Maximum support 8-ch ALPR and 8 pcs UHF readers.
- Embedded O.S. and parking management software install on the SSD while prevents the system crash and virus.
- The Raid 1 architecture of auto-backup O.S. to make the system more stable.*
- Predict HDD failure and send the user a warning message via email, SMS, and phone call.
- Protecting recorded data with Raid storage redundancy, allowing record video and rebuilds HDD simultaneously and completed recovery within 24 hours.*
- Built-in hardware and software Watchdog timer, the system will auto reboot restore to the previous operating state when the system crashed.
- The accuracy of recognization results up to 98%. (including low quality and damaged license plates).
- Fuzzy comparison allowing insufficient input number; all possible vehicles photo can still be listed.
- Automatically count and show the empty parking space data at the entrance.
- Automatically sound an alarm at the entrance and notify the security personnel at the same time when a pedestrian enters the lane.*
- Record log contains the timestamp, license plate number, eTag number, vehicle photo, confidence, and location.
- Allows setting the license plate resolution, country, threshold, accuracy, detection area, and other parameters.
- Allowing quick search for events by categories such as name, license plate number, electronic tag number, company, person name, group, time zone, and gate.
- Supports the export of event records log in txt and Xls formats and allows batch import and export of database lists in CSV format.
- Click on the event list to play the video file.
- Automatic notify when blacklist or VIP license plate is detected.
- Autopark® ALPR/ANPR engine has been verified in 120+ countries or areas around the world.
*is an optional function
|Recognition Capability||Maximum support 8-ch ALPR and 8 UHF readers. (Please refer to order information)|
|Vehicle Speed||ALPR/LPR: Maximum 180 Km/H.
UHF Reader: Maximum 180 Km/H.
|Recognition Time||ALPR/LPR: 10ms~40ms @ single frame recognition.
UHF Reader: Less than 100ms.
|Recognition Accuracy||ALPR/LPR: Better than 98%.
UHF Reader: Nearly 100%.
|Recognition Pixels||Minimum 80 pixels resolution (Holizal width of license plate)|
|Number Plate Angle||ALPR/LPR" Vertical max. 30° | Horizontal: max. 30° | Plate's roll angle relative to the lower edge of the frame maximum 10°.
UHF Reader: Vertical max. 60° | Horizontal: max. 60°.
|Recognition Engine||ALPR/LPR: Verified in 120+ countries or areas around the world.
UHF Reader: Comply with EPC CLASS 1 GEN 2 and ISO 18000-6C standard @ 825MHz ~ 928MHz frequency UHF tag.
|Recognition Method||Enable LPR or UHF eTag recognition, or both.|
|Gate control||Automatically open the gate when the license plate or UHF electronic tag is recognized. Using the ETag to assist the LPR to reduce the environmental factors that the license plate cannot be recognized due to heavy rain or snow, and increase the reliability of the gate control.|
|Recognition and Trigger||When the vehicle arrives at the gate, the server automatically recognizes the license plate or UHF tag and according to the authority to open the gate (or notify the security personnel).|
|List Database||Allow the Black/white/VIP/Temporary list database creation. Allows establishing access permissions based on the lists, and importing or exporting lists in CSV format.|
|Event Log||The event log contains license plate number, eTag number, timestamp, location, and photo. the record data can be exported in Txt or Xls format.|
|Authorization||User with pre-defined permissions and each user owns individual permissions.|
|LPR Display||License plate numbers or violations will be automatically shown on the LED display.|
|View log Content||All data of the actual automated entry/exit events are displayed: License plate, car features: color, car type, owner names,
companies, card numbers etc..
|Amount Empty Parking Spaces||The eCount algorithm counts the total amount of empty parking spaces in real-time and displays it on the entrance LED display.|
|Quick Search||Allow searching by categories such as user name, license plate number, container code, electronic tag number, company, group, time zone, location...etc.|
|Lane safety control*||Automatically sound an alarm at the entrance and notify the security personnel at the same time when a pedestrian enters the lane.|
|Detection Zone||Automatically sound an alarm at the entrance and notify the security personnel at the same time when a pedestrian enters the lane.|
|Access Control||Automatic open gate when passing the recognition, while also support remote manual opening the controller.|
|Alarm Notification||Automatic notification when blacklist or VIP license plate is detected.|
|Import/Export Parameter||Export and import configuration parameters, which can quickly resume operation when the system is rebuilt.|
|Fuzzy Comparison||Input incomplete number, all possible vehicles photo still can be listed.|
|Supported Countries||i-View's ALPR/ANPR engine has been verified in 120+ countries or areas around the world.
|Platform||Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 CPU | 8/16/32 GB DDR4 RAM (Base on model), Embedded Windows O.S. on SSD. Raid1 O.S. (Option)|
|Storage||Up to 40TB; (4x10TB) capacity.|
|Backup Storage*||Hardware Raid card, support RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, and Hot-Swap Bays (Option)|
|Network||RJ-45, 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation. Dual Giga LAN card (oPTION)|
|Monitor Display||3 displays (DVI, HDMI, Display port) up to 4K resolution|
|Watchdog||Built in Hardware Watchdog and Software Watchdog timer|
|Power Supply||500W, AC100‐240V (47‐63 Hz): Redundant power supply (Option)|
|Dimension||88(H) x483(W)x 660(L) mm|
|Weight||12Kg (Without HDD)|
|Chassis||2U Rackmount Chassis|
|Environment||Operation: Temperature 0°C ~ 50°C; Humidity 10% ~ 90% (N/An-condensing)
Storage: Temperature -20°C ~ 70°C; Humidity 5% ~ 95% (N/An-condensing)
|Certification||CE / FCC|
|Order Information||AnyNet-xx aa (L)(U): Dual Recognition Parking Lot Management Server.
xx: Camera channels | aa: HDD number | L: ALPR channels | U: UHF Reader channels | Lite: Without Raid card
For example, AnyNet-0204(2)(2) Lite → Support 2 Ch cameras input, 4 Ch Raid Hot-Swap HDDs, 2-Ch Auto License Plate Recognition, 2-Ch UHF Reader.
|* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice|
AnyNet NVR/CMS Server Rail Kits (Optional)
Our high-quality sliding rail kits are an excellent alternative to the generic rails to hold your rack-mount gear in place within an equipment rack. The NVR/CMS server rail kits conform to standardized 19″ EIA racks and create an easy way for you to slide the chassis in and out of most rack-mount enclosures/cabinets. We use thick industrial quality steel and solid ball bearings for outstanding strength and durability. Sliding rail kit will ship in no brand packaging.
- Heavy duty slides with load rating up to 115 lbs.
- Adjustable lengths with lever-disconnect.
- Lock-out holds chassis open when needed.
- Mounting screws for square holes and round holes.
- Compatible with 19-inch wide racks/cabinets.
- Choose from the following lengths to match your AnyNet NVR/CMS server chassis:
For 660 mm(L) length AnyNet NVR/CMS Server case only.