Auto License Plate Recognition Server
VehRecog® System is a complete ALPR /AMCR Car recognition system, suit for parking management or road surveillance application. It is highly flexible and customizable for any size of application: from small residential to large industrial, commercial or government installations – even for multiple sites integration. VehRecog® System is easy to set up, simple to operate, and it permits separate user access and administration levels for straightforward operation and data management.
- Concurrent ALPR/LPR analysis of up to 16 channels and 10 image/s AMCR analysis.
- Up to 97% ALPR/LPR recognition accuracy and 150 Km/H maximum vehicle speed.
- ALPR/LPR single frame minimum 5ms recognition time.
- AMCR analysis included 6 vehicle categories, 10 vehicle colors,1300 vehicle models, and 100+ vehicle makers.
- Multi regions of interest per channel.
- ALPR/LPR permission management with Black/white list and flexible time permission zones.
- Search Black/white list or car plate number via live and pre-recorded videos.
- Allows parameters setting Char Height, Country Code, Threads, Accuracy Level, Detection Area.
- View logo including Date/Time Stamp, Plate Number, Image, Confidence, and Location.
- Export/Import view logs and Black/white list table with txt and xlsx format.
- Search view logs via R persons, vehicles, companies, access cards, tenant groups, time periods.
- Click the view logs to playback video file.
- 50+ Countries car license plate recognition support.
- Alarm notifies through the sound alarm, Flash eMap icon, Pop-up video, phone call, alarm out trigger, E-mail/SMS/FTP, Recording/Snapshot, triggered third party program when Black/withe list car license plate is detected.
|Vehicle Recognition Capability||Concurrent ALPR/LPR analysis of up to 16 channels and 10 image/s AMCR analysis. (Please refer order information)|
|Vehicle Speed||ALPR/LPR can be used maximum 150 Km/H vehicle speed.|
|Recognition Time||ALPR/LPR single frame recognition time 5ms~300ms.|
|Recognition Accuracy||Up to 97% ALPR/LPR recognition accuracy.|
|Recognition Pixels||Minimum 8 Pixels character height, 2-Lines license number plate supports (Optional)|
|Number Plate Angle (ALPR)||ALPR/LPR Vertical: max. 30°, Horizontal: max. 20°, Plate's roll angle relative to the lower edge of the frame maximum 10°|
|AMCR Function||AMCR analysis included 6 vehicle categories, 10 vehicle colors, 1300 vehicle models, and 100+ vehicle makers.|
|AMCR Capability||Maximum supports 10 image/s AMCR analysis speed.|
|Number Plate Angle (AMCR)||AMCR Brand and Color recognition Vertical: max. 45°, Horizontal: max. 60°, Plate's roll angle relative to the lower edge of the frame maximum 10°|
|Parking Functions||Custom parking zone structure within one location. Multi locations are synchronized. Available parking space count, actual parking car list.|
|Search||Reports by: persons, vehicles, companies, access cards, tenant groups, time periods.|
|User Management||User with pre-defined permissions and each user owns individual permissions.|
|View log Content||All data of the actual automated entry/exit events are displayed: License plate, car features: color, car type, owner names,
companies, card numbers etc..
|Permission Management||Support Black/white list, Permissions by: persons, vehicles, companies, tenant groups, flexible time, permission zones.|
|Supported Car Plate Countries||The applied OCR engine is proven worldwide almost 50+ countries., including : Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia&Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark , Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.|
|Recognition and Trigger||Vehicle number plate is read by LPR cameras when car arrives at the checkpoint and automated gate control.|
|Input / Output Trigger||The camera receives a trigger signal from ALPR and the alarm output of the camera will direct control gate, barrier open or close.|
|Platform||Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 CPU | 8/16/32 GB DDR4 RAM (Base on model), Embedded Windows O.S. on SSD. Raid1 O.S. (Option)|
|Storage||4 Hot-Swap Bays; up to 40TB; (4x10TB) capacity.|
|RAID Level||Built-in hardware Raid card, support RAID 0, 1, 5|
|Network||RJ-45, 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation Video Output|
|Video Output||3 displays (DVI, HDMI, Display port) up to 4K resolution|
|Watchdog||Built in Hardware Watchdog and Software Watchdog timer|
|Power Supply||500W, AC100‐240V (47‐63 Hz): Redundant power supply (Option)|
|Dimension||88(H) x483(W)x 660(L) mm|
|Weight||12Kg (Without HDD)|
|Chassis||2U Rackmount Chassis|
|Environment||Operation: Temperature 0°C ~ 50°C; Humidity 8% ~ 90% (N/An-condensing)
Storage: Temperature -40°C ~ 70°C; Humidity 5% ~ 95% (N/An-condensing)
|Certification||CE / FCC|
|Order Information||ALPR-xxaa-M : Auto License Plate Recognition Server.
xx: ALPR channels number | aa: Hot -swap HDD | M: AMCR (Auto recognize vehicle categories, models, colors, makers)
For example : ALPR-1604-M → 16Ch Auto License Plate Recognition and AMCR Server, built in 4 Hot-swap HDD bays.
|* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice|
AnyNet NVR/CMS Server Rail Kits (Optional)
Our high-quality sliding rail kits are an excellent alternative to the generic rails to hold your rack-mount gear in place within an equipment rack. The NVR/CMS server rail kits conform to standardized 19″ EIA racks and create an easy way for you to slide the chassis in and out of most rack-mount enclosures/cabinets. We use thick industrial quality steel and solid ball bearings for outstanding strength and durability. Sliding rail kit will ship in no brand packaging.
- Heavy duty slides with load rating up to 115 lbs.
- Adjustable lengths with lever-disconnect.
- Lock-out holds chassis open when needed.
- Mounting screws for square holes and round holes.
- Compatible with 19-inch wide racks/cabinets.
- Choose from the following lengths to match your AnyNet NVR/CMS server chassis:
For 660 mm(L) length AnyNet NVR/CMS Server case only.