Parking Space Guidance Display
The parking guidance display screen receives the information of the ParkHelper® Parking Space Management Server to displays the free parking spaces and direction. Guide the driver to find out the unoccupied parking space fast, thereby sufficient utilization of parking space and increasing the vehicle turnover rate of the parking lot.
- Aluminum frame and organic glass panel designed to reduce the color decay of LED.
- The green LED indication is clear and distinguishable, especially in the underground parking lot.
- Built-in short, overload, overcurrent, and overvoltage protection circuit.
- Passed the static electricity, lightning, and surge reliability tests.
- The lamp luminous intensity up to 1600mcd and visual range is longer than 50m.
- Directions display defines by the user, satisfy the various crossroads applications.
- Changeable display suit for multi-purposes application.
Triple-Directional LED Display: Installed at the fork road of the parking lot for reminding the driver the information of available parking space in the region and direction.
Double-directional LED display: Installed at the intersection road of the parking lot for reminding the driver the information of available parking space in the region and direction.
Single-directional LED display: Installed at the obvious place or turning road of the parking lot for reminding the driver the information of available parking space in the region behind this road or turning point road.
7-Segment LED display
Communication distance 1.5Km
Temperature -20℃ ~65℃； Humidity 20%~90% (non-condensing)
Aluminum frame with organic glass panel
CE / FCC
|* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice|